“We, the Rosa International Middle School, believe that a successful learning environment embraces collaboration, promotes individual responsibility, and fosters acceptance and respect for all members of the school and global community.”
International Baccalaureate’s Mission
"To develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect."
Congratulations to Mr. Kaiblinger on winning the Cherry Hill Public Schools "Classroom of the Future" contest. Please click here to check out his contest entry video.
If you are interested in borrowing a math book over the summer, they'll be available starting Thursday, July 5th. All books must be returned by Friday, August 17th. Books will be available for sign-out between the hours of 8:00am-3:00pm. Please contact Mrs. Lackey in the main office with any questions.
8th GRADE GRADUATION REMINDERS
1) Graduation ceremony will be on Wednesday, June 20th, at Cherry Hill East, DiBart Gymnasium at 2:15pm.
2) Students should meet in the East Auditorium at 1:30pm. Doors will be open for
students at 1:15pm.
3) Students will be seated with their Learning Community. When facing the stage,
LC 6 will be on the left and LC 7 will be on the right.
4) There will be a handicapped area on each side of the gym. No tickets or reserved seats.
The following additional road work is scheduled for the week of June 18 and may have some impact to school buses routes:
- Brookdale Court closed at Brookdale Dr -- Milling and re-paving all day Monday 6/18 and Wednesday 6/20
- Crestbrook Ave closed between Cropwell & Marlowe -- Milling and re-paving all day Monday 6/18 and Wednesday 6/20
- Heartwood Drive closed between Morris & Country Club -- Milling and re-paving all day Tuesday 6/19 and Thursday 6/21
- Morris Drive between Arthur & Country Club -- Milling and re-paving all day Tuesday 6/19 and Thursday 6/21
- Morris Drive between Country Club & Queen Anne -- Milling and re-paving all day Wednesday 6/20 and Friday 6/22
South Birchwood Park Drive closed between Rt 70 & Greentree Rd for milling & paving all day Monday 6/18 & Tuesday 6/19
Local traffic will have access into and from all connecting side streets, but they each will be closed temporarily as paving operations pass by and the product cools.
Attention Parents:Barclay ECC has several PM OPENINGS (1-3:30 pm) for 3 and 4 year old boys and girls (must be 3 or 4 by Oct 1, 2018). Our program runs 5 days a week, 2 ½ hours a day. PM is 1-3:30. Parents provide transportation. Tuition is $2,500.00/year; $250/month. If interested, please fill out the attached Waiting list application and forward to our Secretary, Colleen Thompson, via email email@example.com; fax 856-795-4788 or drop off anytime Monday-Friday, 8-4.
High school juniors and their parents/guardians now may register for the free Summer Workshop on the Common App/Naviance online college application systems. These workshops are open to all juniors and their parents, and are held at Cherry Hill High School East.
The Cherry Hill Fire Department has been a partner with the Cherry Hill School District providing fire safety education for many years. Since 2014 we've presented a program entitled "Safety Smart". Safety Smart is a school-based curriculum that links teachers with community safety experts and parents. Safety Smart is being taught in grades 1, 3, 5 and 6 as part of the Physical/Health Education Program. Please take a moment to fill out a brief survey about Safety Smart.
The Summer Enrichment Program at Cherry Hill High School East for Cherry Hill residents entering 5th through 11th grades, and the Music Enrichment Program at Cherry Hill High School West for Cherry Hill residents entering 4th through 12th grades, are now accepting registrations.